Frequently Asked Questions

Got a question regarding your next move?  Please contact us if you still have questions.

1Is Sam's Express Moving Licensed and Insured?
Yes, Sam's Express Moving a licensed, insured and bonded company.
2Do you provide in-home estimates?
Not for Labor Only or Full Service Local assignments. For Full Service Interstate assignment, Sam's Express Moving will provide one of the following survey options: in-home, verbal, virtual.
3Does you provide packing supplies?
Labor Only crews will not bring any packing supplies on the day of the job. However, a variety of packing supplies is available for purchase from us. Full Service interstate crews will bring the moving truck furniture pads and tie downs; additionally, if booked in advance, any packing supplies listed on the Service Agreement.
4What does Full Service mean?
Full service moves are for customers who need Sam's Express Moving to facilitate the entire move. This includes Sam's Express Moving providing a moving truck, loading, driving and unloading. (packing supplies and packing labor are available for full service customers when booked in advance)

Contact Us

To get started on a quote for your next move, please fill out our short Quote Request Form and we'll be in touch.